In recent years, there has been a lot of focus on Interactive Program Guides (IPGs) used by the cable and satellite big guys. If you're a mid-sized cable company or a telco with a cable system, what is out there for you? An EPG (Electronic Program Guide) – or scrolling guide – solution that can help you increase your ARPU (average revenue per customer) and customer loyalty at the same time.
Maximize the Value of Your EPG
EPGs are second only to direct mail as a marketing tool. Select a screen layout with room for advertising that allows you to:
- Promote your own additional services right to your customers in the guide they use every day
- Track success by including a unique phone number
- Sell as much or as little advertising as you desire
Get Sticky With Your Customers
EPGs are not just for TV listings. You can enhance your guide's value to customers if you choose to:
- Include a community calendar or message board
- Promote local events
- Display the local weather (and become among the first and last places they check each day)
If you give your customers a great EPG, they will reward you with loyalty. For more information about TMS' EPG, please contact us.